Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Omg. My Boyfriend...

Its the same thing. Over and over again. "I loooooove my boyfriend. He's so great." Boyfriend. boyfriend. boyfriend. blah blah blah. Its so dumb. These girls lives revolve around their relationship. Its pathetic. You'd think more women would see that it is important to be self-sufficient. I bet your "awesome" boyfriend isn't thinking about you at all. He prolly hasn't thought about you since the last time he saw you. Unless your boyfriend is one of the 10% of males who actually cares, then your in a relationship that is based on your delusions. And if you talk about him this much i doubt you got one of those in the 10%. Sorry to report ladies, but guys aren't as sweet as you think. Their pretty much only thinking about one thing. And it is not your "shinning" personality. Trust me. You annoy everyone else you boy-crazed girl. So i doubt if he loves that part of you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment