Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cliquey Girls.

If there is one thing that annoys me most about teenage girls is the fact that they cannot seem to be nice to each other ever. Even girls who are friends fight and bicker and get upset about nothing. How can we expect guys to treat us well when we treat each other like crap. I mean really. We have to stop calling each other terrible names. It just makes it ok for guys to call us thouse names. It pisses me off that girls, even if they don't like each other, can't tolerate each other for short periods of time. I know that i don't really like other girls but im not mean and rude to them. Its silly how aweful we treat each other.

Plus, what is with the girls who don't even talk to someone who isn't in their "clique". You can speak to them. Their not invisible and they don't just dissapear if you don't talk to them. Imagine if you were all by yourself without any of your friends and a bunch of other girls were talking together. How does that make you feel? So take an extra second to be nice and say hi. You'll prolly make their day. I know it would make me happy if it happened to me. And it prolly would if it happened to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment