Monday, November 2, 2009

Jeez. Just shut up already.

One thing I've noticed about my high school is that the students are extremely over-dramatic. "omg. I HATE this class"- Jeez its just a class. Its not gonna ruin your life. Wait a couple months and it will be over. And, if you actually TRY you might learn something... We interpret school as a curse. Something we just have to endure. Why? We have such and opportunity before us. A chance to change your life. If you get a good education you will go farther in life. Go ahead. Hate the institution. I'll see you flipping burgers in four years at McDonald's. Good luck. Meanwhile, I'm gonna try to make something out of myself and maybe fufill my dreams. Maybe i won't. But i'm gonna be closer than the school-hater.

"OMG. This is so stupid"- Who cares? Just do it! Your making this take longer by complaining. You have to do it. You don't have a choice. Wanna have a future? You probably want an A in this class then. If you don't care, then shut up and let the people who do care work in peace. If your not gonna do the assigment shut your yapper and let me do my work.

I may seem hipocritical because i have probably said these things before. But that doesn't matter. People should respect what others want to say and do and just leave it be. You may not care but the kid who just wants to get out of this town and make a life for him/herself does. So please fellow students. Have some self-control and just shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment