Monday, November 16, 2009

Clothing.

I understand that people want to look good. I want to look good. I also understand that people have different tastes in clothing. But, I do not understand the girls who barley wear anything at all. It's not tasteful, its not attractive, nd its certainly not flatterning. It just makes you look like a slut. When the pockets on your skirt hang down lower than your skirt itself, I think the skirt is too short. An I totaly don't understand wearing skirts shorter than you fingertips. Do you want to flash everyone? Cause you are. When your wardrobe limits how you can move, its time to change it. If you can't squat with out fear then your in trouble.

I also will never understand belly shirts. The only women i ever see wearing them are women who should NEVER wear a tubetop. Women who are in good shape and it would be in their favor to show that area are smart enough to realize that its rather tasteless.

No comments:

Post a Comment